Friday, August 7, 2009

Look out for another Kohl's coupon!


Word is that tomorrow's paper will have another Kohl's $10/$20 peelie on it! I'm starting to really like this place! Did you get one in your area last week? (see last week's post here) I'm just curious how wide spread this is since it was valid in several states.

Also, sweeten the deal with a 15% off coupon emailed to you once you sign up for sales reminders. It says that it can't be used with any other percent-off coupons, which the peelie is not so you should be able to use both. As I said before though, I haven't had any experience with this but I may just have to try it out!

**UPDATE**
You CAN use the 15% off q with the peelie!! Here's the link

2 comments:

Adell said...

I used the peelie and the 15% OFF coupon last weekend and it worked great. I saved over $112 dollars (everything I bought was on sale or clearance) I also got $10 in Kohls bucks!

Born2Save said...

Yeah! Thanks for sharing that! Makes for an even greater deal now.