Sunday, August 30, 2009

Idaho Falls - Get a Free $10 Mall Gift Card!!


If you live in Idaho Falls, ID (yeah for Idaho!) go on over here to claim your free $10 gift card to the Grand Teton Mall!! (Make sure the screen you are seeing is showing the 2nd banner and will say how many gift cards are left and is not the one talking about bringing $75 in receipts to Guest Services). All you have to do is complete the registration form, print the e-mail voucher and take it to the mall Sept 17-19th during mall hours to claim your gift card. Keep in mind they are supposed to check your ID when picking it up.

All the other malls I checked out were out of their gift cards :(

2 comments:

Albertson Family said...

I emailed this to my friends in Idaho Falls, Thanks for doing such a good job on your blog and putting so much work into it. I look forward to looking at it every day.

Born2Save said...

Thanks! That's very sweet! I'll try to make sure every day you have some great deals to see! :)