Monday, August 24, 2009

Sweet Pop Tart Deal!


I noticed as I was cutting out my UPC's from my Pop Tart deal for the Kellogg's Fuel for School rebate (register on the bottom right to view form, another rebate form found in the RP 8/2, or check your stores for a Fuel for School booklet) and noticed that a couple of the boxes had tokens for Free Movie Tickets! Just send in 5 ticket tokens from specially marked packages of Pop Tarts and the form found inside the box for a free movie ticket. It says it's for the Star Wars movie but if you read it the ticket can be used on any move. Limit 5 tickets per address. FYI- The only ones I found were on the Cookie Dough variety (gross, by the way, but way worth the free tickets!)

So, combine your Target q's with the mq's from RP 8/2, the Kellogg's rebate and free movie tickets and you've got ONE SWEET DEAL!!

Speaking of sweet Target deals, check out these posts here here, and here. (Thanks, Hip2Save)

No comments: