Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kroger/Fry's deal on diapers, diaper survey, & Fry's Mega Sale


Go on over here to print a q for $3 off Comforts brand diapers, found at Kroger/Fry's. These are regular price $6.99, so only $3.99 after q. I personally did not like these the best, but when you're in a pinch a diaper is a diaper!

Speaking of diapers, I have received my box of diapers for the Diaper Survey. What an easy way to get free diapers and $10!! I'm on the second package (they send you 3 packs of 23) and while I would not have purchased the diapers for a baby in size 1, they work fine! The next package I get to use is Pampers. I just fill out the quick questionnaire, have 2 phone calls where you read off your answers from the questionnaire and then they send you $10. Easy!

Also, don't forget to check out the Fry's Mega Sale (in Arizona) at PYP. There are a lot of items that are cheap with coupons and there's no limit to the number of awards you can receive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you keep track of all these coupons? What do u use to keep everything organized...thanks

Born2Save said...

Hi! I will be posting about the way I organize my coupons, what a great lead into that! Just know that not every system works for everyone and it may take some experimenting to find the best system that works for you.

Best luck!