Friday, August 7, 2009

Success!

I always love hearing how people are saving money, especially when I've been able to help out in that process! One of my readers (there I go, sounding like I'm all big time! I make myself laugh!) emailed me her success story:

I thought I would share my success since I owe most of it to you! Yesterday I went to Smiths and my total was about 70 dollars and after all my coupons I only paid 34! And i was getting high priced things like bee killer, makeup, shampoos, etc. I was really excited. It was double coupon day at Smiths(i found that out from PYP website). Thanks for doing your new blog! I have fun reading it and I am SLOWLY learning the tricks of the trades.

YEAH!! I love hearing that! Thanks for sharing! Feel free to write about your own success stories!

Don't forget to check out the grocery deals in your state on PYP

No comments: