Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Walgreen's $5/$25 coupon good through 8/29

Just received an email from WG's, they have a new coupon out starting tomorrow 8/26-8/29 for $5 off a $25 purchase. Unfortunately it does state that the $25 purchase has to be after any other coupons or discounts. Hip2Save has a great deal scenario, especially if you are just starting to do the "Walgreen's thing". I'm still deciding what I am going to do since I don't have any RR right now to bring down my initial OOP and I don't like the fact that the RR expire in 2 weeks so I have to use them pretty fast. (Don't forget that if you received a RR from a promotion and use it to purchase items for that same promotion the new RR will not print). Albertson's will take them but will only take 1 per person (YMMV). I might use it to get my ink cartridges refilled though since I don't normally have a coupon for that.

Let me know what deals you come up with using this coupon!!

No comments: