Thursday, August 27, 2009

WG's and Albies

I've been really slow lately in going out and getting the deals. Maybe part of it is that it is SO DANG HOT so that I don't want to drag the kiddos out or that it seems whenever I do make a trip out lately everything is gone!

Albies:
Went in for the Huggies wipes deal (guess I should have stocked up before I posted the deal on PYP) - shelves completely cleared! I did manage to get a raincheck for 2 tubs. I also looked at getting their chicken that was $1.57/lb and it really did not look good. There was still a lot of fat and skin on it so I opted to wait until Fry's has another Tyson chicken sale. I was also going to redeem some of my rainchecks from last week but, to my luck, the shelves were empty! Here's what I did manage to get
3 onions @ $.50
1 bunch green onions @ 3 lb/ $1
bananas @ $.59/lb - $.50/lb Target q
6 Skittles @ $.50 ea - (6) $1 Target q's adjusted down to $.50
Total= $2.47

WG's:
As you can probably guess, there were no Huggies wipes, no Zyrtec clearance, etc. I did need to get my color ink cartridge filled. Last time it failed the print test so I didn't have to pay for it, but what was in there only lasted me a couple weeks. I decided to try it again and walah! It worked!
1 color ink cartridge refill = $12.99
Total = $14
I honestly wasn't thinking it would work but I figured while I was in there I would drop it off. I didn't have the $5 off $25 purchase coupon with me so I may go back tomorrow and try to return it then buy it with other items to use the q.

Remaining budget for the week: $35.42 - $2.43 - $14 = $18.99 for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hear ya sista! everytime I go somewhere they have nothing, its frustrating, but I quess a compliment to u, everyone is reading the blog and getting good deals!