Friday, July 31, 2009

Kohl's $10/$20 peelie on newspaper today! Great Target toy clearance!

Be sure to check your paper today for Kohl's $10/$20 purchase peelie. Coupon states it is valid in AZ, CA, ID, NV, TX, and UT. Offer good July 31-August 1.

I was so excited to see this! Last time they had this I got 3 shirts for $8.xx (I did have a $5 merchandise credit that I used).

I ran over there this morning since I have just discovered there is one close to my house. I've been needing to get some new clothes since things are just not the same on this old body after child #2 was born 3 months ago!

I was able to get 2 coupons (the newstand by the library had a bunch of free papers with these) and snagged 3 shirts, 1 pair of jeans, and a pair of shorts for the little man when he gets older. Did 2 transactions and spent $25.89, saved $94.21! The lady in front of me had at least 10 of these and just did one transaction after another. The coupon does state One per person per transaction, so YMMV on using more than one. I just went to different registers to do my 2 transactions.

When I got home there was an email from Kohl's for 15% off your purchase. It doesn't say that it can't be combined with other offers, just that dollar-off discounts would be applied before this one. I haven't shopped at Kohl's enough to know about their coupon policies, but from the sounds of this you could give them your $10/$20 coupon then this for even more savings!
********************Also, I've seen a lot of people reporting that Target has toys 75% off! May be a great time to stock up for Christmas! If you find any Hasbro games on clearance you could also use this coupon for $5 off. Word is that the Cranium Cadoo is on clearance for $3.75, so this is a potential MM (money maker!). Let me know if you find any good deals!

1 comment:

Cecia said...

Target has a TON of toys 50-75% off but they are going quick!