Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WG's


I stopped by WG's real quick today to see if they had any of the Zyrtec that is on clearance (the Hive's variety is on clearance for $3.29, plus there is a $3 IP and wyb 2 get $5 RR). Of course they didn't so I picked up some poster board for an upcoming garage sale

4 poster boards @ $1.29 ea
- in ad coupon 4/$1
Total = $1.08

Remaining budget for the week: $36.50 - $35.42 for the rest of the week.

Tomorrow I plan on going to Albies to get the Huggie's wipes deal before the sale ends and use my raincheck on fruit snacks to roll with their catalina deal:
buy 3 get $1.50 off
buy 4 get $2.50 off
buy 5 get $3.50 off
purchase dates 8/14 - 9/6

(Thanks, PYP!)

Also, as a side note, I've been reading scenarios for the WG's $5/$25 q and it looks like YMMV as to whether or not they enforce that the $25 has to be AFTER all other coupons. Good luck! Let me know how you did!

No comments: