Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Learning the ropes!

I got this email from one of my friends, just wanted to share it! I used to feel the same way about WG's and CVS until I really started learning the ropes of getting great deals there. Now I they are 2 of my favorite stores for coupon shopping! I didn't learn in one trip though, so just keep going bit by bit and you'll be a pro before long! As always, feel free to ask any questions!

Love the blog, I do have to say its kind of addicting, I have told everyone about it. I used to hate walgreens and CVS thinking that everything was so over priced. I was very nervous to try it out, but went for the first time today and did good. The only thing I need to do better is the whole 1st transaction and then the 2nd, so that way I dont end up with a bunch of RR just chillin in my wallet. I am learning a lot keep it coming....

No comments: