Friday, July 24, 2009

Need Diapers?

Yesterday I called Arquest and signed up for one of their diaper studies. Right now, they are looking for boys or girls wearing Size 1 diapers (up to 14 pounds) and for girls wearing 3T-4T training pants.

Call 1-888-342-7372 ext. 646 (girls diapers) or 1-888-342-7372 ext. 634 (boys diapers).

Funny enough my kids fall into both of those categories. I signed up for the size 1 study, she said they will send 3 packages of diapers with a questionnaire to complete after each one. Then she will call me and I give her the answers I filled out on my questionnaire. Once the study is complete they will also send $10. Sounds like a sweeeeeet deal to me!

They did say that I could only participate in one study at a time, so once I'm done with the size 1 study I will call back and do the 3T-4T study.

2 comments:

Karen @ Desert Chica Ramblings said...

I have never come across this deal before. Do you just randomly call and ask what studies they are currently doing? I found their website but they don't seem to advertise the studies on their website. Great find!

Born2Save said...

Hi KC,

Honestly I'm not sure how to find out exactly which studies they are doing. I came across this on another site and it happened to be the diapers my kids are in right now. I'll be sure to ask when I speak to them next week. Thanks!