Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You Love Panda Too?


I came across this coupon here for Panda Express buy a 2 item entree get 1 entree free! We LOVE Panda Express, my husband and I can eat for under $10!

Also you can save your receipt and do the survey that is on the back. You will receive a code for 1 free entree wyb a 2 item entree. I constantly have a receipt in my wallet so if we ever stop by there we get a 3 item entree plate for the price of a 2 item entree plate.

We have also found an awesome Panda Express Orange Chicken recipe that we make about every other week. You can find it here. I don't use the Costco chicken like she recommends, rather I stir fry my chicken unbreaded and make the sauce. It is YUMMY!!

--------------------------
Speaking of free food, TGI Friday's has a coupon out for B1G1F Entree! Good through 9/7.

No comments: