Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CVS Today + New Week of Grocery Shopping!


I was in desperate need of some hair spray and have EB expiring this weekend. I always love it when I have EB to use when I'm buying things that I couldn't necessarily get cheap/free any other way!

2 hairspray @ 2.69
1 Hershey's bar for s'mores @ 1.99
1 pkg cookies for camping on clearance @ .25
- $1.99 CVS q for FREE chocolate bar (not only was this expired, but I couldn't find the CVS brand chocolate bars. She told me they accepted the expired CVS q's and that I could get a Hershey one instead!)
- $5 EB
Total = $.67

Remaining balance for the week: $35.98 - $.67 = $35.31

Don't forget the new grocery ads start this week. Be sure to check your PYP board for any great deals in your area! If you're in AZ, Fry's is still quadrupling coupons and taking competitor's coupons! There was a $3/$30 Fresh & Easy q in the ad today, or try this link for a $10/$50 q! Remember at Fry's, give these to the cashier first then the rest of your coupons, unlike at Albertsons where your total has to be $30 or $50 (if using those coupons) after all other coupons.

Speaking of Albertson's, they are also quadrupling this week! (If you're not in AZ you may want to call your store first to find out if they are as stores in Idaho/Utah are owned by a different company than the ones here :)

No comments: