Thursday, September 10, 2009

B1G1F Boost Essentials + Printing Coupons

Claire, thanks for your comment. This one's for you!
Click here for a B1G1F coupon for Boost Kid Essentials. Unfortunately, the Target coupon expired 9/5 but using this you can still score a good deal. Also, if you haven't already, go on over here and sign up. You will get to print a $5 coupon that can be used with this. It also looks like they have a Taste Challenge and will refund you the purchase amount if your kids don't LOVE it! This is a great way to make this type of thing a money maker by using the coupon to purchase the product then sending in for the rebate!

Also, remember that you are able to print 2 coupons per computer by hitting the back button on your browser. If you have access to more than one computer or have family/friends who don't use their coupons you can score a lot by using their computers.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks! That was so nice of you to do that! Unfortunately for me, for some reason the B1G1Free coupon wouldn't work. It kept saying I had to install the coupon printer which I did several times and it still won't work :( I'll probably just have to keep bumming off people's computers for $5 off coupons I guess.
How do you like AZ? We lived down there for a while. HOT! but nice...

Born2Save said...

Hi Claire,

I have one computer that will not allow me to print from coupons.com - it is so frustrating! I've emailed them about it and they gave me several suggestions. Unfortunately none of them worked for me. Perhaps you could contact them and see if they have any suggestions for you though.

BTW, I just sent off my stuff for the taste guarantee. Must be postmarked by 10/15.

We enjoy it here, especially now that it is starting to get cool! I just don't handle the cold very well so I'd rather be hot :)