Sunday, September 6, 2009

CVS


Ran over to CVS yesterday since I had EB that were expiring. I was wanting to use up some of the rain checks that I have but they were still out of some items, although I did use my Febreeze rain check. Just a tip, when they give you a rain check on items that you have to buy $x.xx amount and get $x.xx EB and there are multiple items that count toward your total, clip out the ad and staple it to your rain check. It really makes things easier when checking out!

4 Febreeze noticeables starters @ $6.50 - (4) $5 mq and (1) $3 mq
2 Febreeze fabric odor eliminators @ $5 - B1G1F mq*
LA Looks gel $3.99 - $1 mq
Children's Advil clearanced to $.69 - $1 mq adjusted to $.69
Barbie kite clearanced to $.39
4th of july garland and flags, clearanced to $.50 ea
- $4/$20 CVS q from pharmacy (ask about their RediFill program and they are supposed to give you a booklet that has 2 of these q's)
- $5 EB
Total = $5.10
++ I earned $15 EB for the Febreeze

*I had another $5 EB I was going to use buy he said I would lose $2.xx on it since my subtotal was only $2.xx. I thought I had it figured out better than that where I would be able to use it. If there weren't people behind me I would have ran back and got something I needed, like hairspray to cover it and be able to use it. I looked at my receipt later and it looks like he scanned the B1G1F q twice so that is why my total was so low and I wasn't able to use my EB.

My CVS had their summer stuff at 75% off so some good deals there too.

Also hit up Target one last time for the q's that expired yesterday. Didn't get a picture though:

3 Skittles @ $.52 - (3) $1 Target q
2 Kid Essential nutrition drinks @ 7.99- (2) $5 mq - (2) $2 Target q
10 Buddie's soaps @ .97 - (10) $1 Target q adjusted to .97
4 J&J safety swabs @ 1.29 - (4) $1 Target q
14 cereal cups @ $1 - (14) $1 Target q's
2 Glade soy candles @ $2.37 - (2) $3 IP
8 AF string cheese @ $.40 - (4) $1/2 Target q
Microphone toy @ $2.50 (starting to stock up for stocking stuffers!)
Total: $3.44

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got this link from Emily, I was one of her college roomies. Anyway, I LOVE couponing. I am wondering where you get all your Boost kid essentials coupons. My son is so picky, but will drink those, so I am always buying them, but they're pricey. I've already used the ones off their website, how are you getting more?