Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Free food from Schwan's!

It's the Schwan's man!! When I was younger I remember him coming to the door. My mom would always get us kids those push up pops. Yummy!

Well, starting August 1st, the first 500,000 NEW home delivery customers customers who sign up over here will get $10 in free food!!

*No purchase necessary. Offer ends 9/30/09 and limited to the first 500,000 new residential/household customers (i.e., have not purchased any products from Schwan's Home Service, Inc. within the past 14 weeks) who are located in an existing route of Schwan's Home Service. Limited to one offer per residence/household and may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Local and state sales taxes may apply. Other restrictions apply. For complete details, visit www.schwans.com/free. Void where taxed, limited, or restricted.

I'll post a reminder when the day comes. Yeah for free food!

1 comment:

tam said...

Well one of these days I really need you to give me a couponing 101 lesson! I really want to get into this, but I don't know where to start. Please help when you get a chance!