Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to know when to stock up & Target update

When I first started couponing and deal shopping I had a hard time knowing what a good price was and when to stock up. Over time and through personal experience I have in my head what I want to pay for something depending on what I've seen it go on sale for before. I have also noticed the cycle of sales and coupons and that the same sale seems to come around about every 4 months. There is a great resource over at one of my favorite websites, Pinching Your Pennies that gives you Price Points and rates items by what is a 3, 4, or 5 star deal. Keep in mind though that this is someone's opinion so you own personal price points may be a little different. This is also a good thing to go off when you're shopping somewhere like the Dollar Store, where what appears to be a "good deal" is not always. As my Mom always says "You've got to know your prices!" (Thanks, Mom!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I updated the Target post below as their Smart Ones are on sale this week. Makes for an even SWEEEETER deal!!

No comments: