Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FREE groceries!


That's right, FREE groceries!

Kraft is offering a SuperValu promotion where you buy $25 in participating products and get a catalina for $5 off you next order AND you can send in your receipt for a $20 rebate. That adds up to......FREE GROCERIES!

Go on over here to read more about it and see the list of participating products.

I'm so jealous! I guess the Albertson's here is owned by a different company because it does not show any stores in my area although there is one around the corner. I checked Idaho and Utah though and it looks like those are all participating. So you all go get your free groceries and I'll be here thinking about how great it would be! :)

4 comments:

AZ Karen said...

Jenny, where's a good place to get cereal coupons (besides the newspaper, of course)?

Amanda said...

This deal is good only at Alberston's or any store? Thanks for all the tips-I'm slowly, slowly getting into this and so any help is appreciated!

Born2Save said...

Karen-
Beside getting the paper you can often find cereal coupons at coupons.com They will often have Cheerios, Life, and Total coupons. Also, sometimes companies will run a promotion with a coupon link on their website. I'll be sure and post those when I find them. This is good to know what people are interested in most since there is SO MUCH out there I would be posting all day trying to keep up with it!

Born2Save said...

Amanda,

Yes, it looks like the only store that is participating is Albertson's. Do you have one near you? I sure hope so! Otherwise, it might be worth a trip to Burley to hit up that one! :)