Saturday, July 25, 2009

Free Diaper Sample

I just went to this Huggies link for a free sample of their new Pure & Natural diaper. Keep in mind that getting 1 diaper sample is not that big of a deal, but a lot of times when you sign up for things like this they send you coupons as well. So, signing up for things like this is a great way to get additional coupons, many times they are high value.

There is also a coupon for $3 off Huggies Pure & Natural over here. Remember that you have to download the coupon printer to be able to print and can print 2 per computer. These diapers are $9.99 this week at Safeway, so $6.99 after coupon which is not a GREAT price but good if you need diapers right now.

Also, Huggies is a part of the Caregiver's Marketplace rebate. I personally have never done it, although I should! You just save your receipts and can get back $.75 on each package of Huggies you buy.

~~~~~~~~~
I also just found another code for the Pamper's Gifts to Grow (see post below). Use this code to get 1 free point:
FREECODEEXP0726

Just from the looks of it though it will probably expire 7/26

2 comments:

The Rogers said...

I am so soo soooo excited about this blog you have started! You have no idea how many times I have wanted to come get your expertise on saving!! Thank you for all the tips and I can't wait for the August challenge!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I am dang impressed! It does make a difference when you see all that you got for the dollar amount! I would love for you to teach me--turns out I am clueless. How on earth did you get all that cereal for free?!? And all the baby food?
--This is Kelsie Trujillo, I met you yesterday at the ward breakfast. :)