Friday, July 24, 2009

CVS and WalMart, Part 2

I found a CVS that had more glucose monitors and I needed more diapers and to finish using the rest of my Hefty coupons at WalMart, so this looks very similar to the previous post.

CVS Order # 1 (DH's card since I had not bought any monitors on it and the limit is 2)
Bayer Breeze 2 glucose monitor @ $19.99 - $19.99 q = FREE
Bayer Contour glucose monitor @ $19.99 - $19.99 q = FREE
Pampers size 5 diapers @ $11.99 - $3 mq
8 packages Gold Emblem nuts @$.99 each = $7.92 - (4) $2/2 Gold Emblem nuts CRT = $.08 OVERAGE!
- $4/$20 coupon emailed to me
Total = $5.75 OOP
Plus, I earned $5 EB for Breeze 2 and $5 EB from Contour (monthly deal, limit 2)

CVS Order #2 (DH's card again)
Bayer Breeze 2 glucose monitor @ $19.99 - @19.99 q = FREE
Pampers size 1 diapers @ $11.99 - $3 mq
- $4/$20 coupon emailed to me
- $5 EB from previous order
Total = $.67 OOP
Plus I earned another $5 EB for the Breeze 2

Every time I go into CVS I scan my card on the little price scanner. It will print coupons and lately it has been printing these coupons for the Gold Emblem nuts EVERY TIME. Yeah! With my 3 cards I'm up to probably 20 or so packs of nuts. That's what you call cheap snacks!

WalMart
11 Hefty One Zip gallon and quart bags @ $1 = $11 - (11) $1 q = FREE
All You Magazine = $2.24
2 Nestle Pure Life flavored water @ $1 = $2 - (2) $1 IP = FREE
Total = $3.27 ($1.07 was tax)

So, I have my total of 26 Hefty One Zip bags - I think we're set for a while! I LOVE stockpiling this type of thing since I don't have to worry about it expiring and it's something we always need!

If you haven't heard of All You Magazine it's a monthly magazine that you can only pick up at WalMart (unless you have a subscription) and has tons of coupons in it. I thumbed through it to make sure the coupons were ones I would use which they were so I picked on up. They must have raised their prices though since they used to be under $2. A while ago you could get a yearly subscription on Amazon for $9.99 but it's gone back up to $19.99 right now. I wish I had ordered it then but I'll keep on the look out for another good deal for it.

I also like to get Pampers as much as I can for their Gifts to Grow program. Each package of diapers and wipes has a code inside that you enter in and get points. They have a rewards catalog with a variety of things worth different points. I've been keeping mine waiting for something to come along that I want and have 133 right now. I turned in points a while ago for a toy and only had to pay $7.99 shipping.

No comments: