Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rite Aid Jealousy---Awesome Diaper Deal!


I am so jealous that we do not have a Rite Aid in my area. I was all excited the last time I went to my mom's because I thought she had one by her but it was changed to a Walgreen's. I usually just skim over these deals, but I know there are some of you out there who are fortunate enough to have a Rite Aid, so.......check out this post HERE for details. Looks like you need to act fast as one of the promotions ends this week, but basically she is showing how to get 6 packages of Huggies for as low as $2.49 each!!

Also, Coupons.com has a coupon for $3 off the Comforts brand diapers. These are found at Kroger stores. I bought some a while ago with a $3 peelie and they ended up being $2.99, although I'm not sure what the price is right now. I have to say they were not my favorite, but for cheap diapers I used them!

Hope this helps someone!!

No comments: